Girl Scout Junior Ella shares her recipe for hot chocolate bombs!
- These are the ingredients we used.
2. This is me holding the chocolate bowl.
3. This picture is of me holding the hardened shells.
4. This is a picture of the shell out of the tray and in a cupcake wrapper.
5. This photo is of the shells filled but without the top.
6. This is the plate we put the chocolate shells on so we could stick the sides together.
7. This the finished result
8. This is the hot chocolate bomb exploding.
9. This is the bomb once it has dissolved.
10. This is me drinking it. 😊
And that’s how you make hot chocolate bombs. I hope you love them as much as I do!